Impromptu shopping with Nette today! Shopped @ Vivo, then bus-ed to Queensway shopping centre, then walked to Anchorpoint then bus-ed to Town. I never thought I would go back to Anchorpoint since there's nothing there except all the factory outlet stores. The last time I was there was when I was working @ Mercedes Benz for that few days. Oh well, good to be back @ that area.
Bought what I needed, feeling so great now! Can't wait for mooncake festival cause we'ld go grandma's house, drink tea, carry lanterns, admire the moon. How nice right?
Shopping is so fun, cause its like training. You don't think about anything else but focus on shopping itself. Ain't that good? Though your $ decreases but at least your mood increases and whats more important than being happy? But you know.. its human nature to be greedy. So, I can never say I have enough clothes or stuffs. Its just, the more the merrier.
You can count on me like 1 2 3
I’ll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2
And you’ll be there
Cause that’s what friends are supposed to do